Monday 8 June 2015

Outfit: Heaven is a place on earth



Backpack: estarer.com ~ Flower crown: DaWanda ~ Kimono: swapped ~ Asymmetric top: Topshop (old) ~ Seashell necklace: Topshop (old) ~ Boots: swapped

Although it's not black it's still very much me. I love to be inspired by the great outdoors so I created this nature and hiking themed look. It's already the second backpack I got from estarer.com and I absolutely love their designs and quality. Ever since I returned from New Zealand 2 years ago I couldn't imagine going out without a backpack anymore. As there's so much more room in there than in a regular purse I feel well-equipped for whatever life throws at me -  uni, day on the beach, zombie apocalypse...
The long asymmetric top from Topshop has been one of my faves for years. It's so unique people just can't stop staring. I rounded this nature inspired look off by wearing a huge seashell necklace and this beautiful flower crown. I ordered it from Poland a while ago because I couldn't find any flower crowns in my hometown that were to my liking. They are usually too bright and unnatural looking so I got this one that looks a little more like a real flower. When I look at this outfit I totally feel like wearing brown and cream tones more often :3

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment