Thursday 30 July 2015

Outfit: Built from dust and shadows



Danger tote bag: Fiorella ~ Crop top: Dresslink ~ Distressed high waist shorts: Newdress ~ Oversized denim jacket: Brick Lane Market, London ~ Platform boots: Demonia

I spotted this tote bag a while ago in a photo and it was love at first sight. I was so happy when I could get my hands on it when ordering a couple of items from Fiorella. This is actually one of my fav outfits for cooler days or those days that can't really decide whether they're hot or cold. Also, it's very very comfy and effortless but will still get you heaps of stares.
I'm so glad I got this oversized denim jacket on my last trip to London. I wanted to get the perfect denim jacket for ages and tried on so many until I eventually found this one <3

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment