Monday 27 July 2015

Outfit: Wish that I could be like the cool kids



Addicted crop top: Fiorella ~ Mesh kimono: Dressgal ~ Denim skater skirt: H&M ~ Socks: Fiorella ~ Platform sandals: Fiorella

I am absolutely in love with this crop top. Although and because people are always staring whenever I'm wearing it :D No, seriously, I don't even do drugs. I'd always invest my money in awesome clothes instead. I just really really like the creativity behind the design. The top is from Fiorella Shop and they just have the most amazing items and the loveliest staff :) After I ordered some items I drove my surroundings crazy by constantly talking about the order and the awesome stuff I got :D
I didn’t want the look to get too sporty so I chose to wear a short skirt and those absolutely amazing fantastic white platform sandals. I dreamed of white platforms for ages and this is the very first pair I got *.* Despite their height they are extremely comfy.
The mesh kimono is from Dressgal and it’s another item I longed to get for a long time. It’s the perfect choice in summer when just wearing a top is a little too boring while wearing a jacket/kimono/cardigan is a little too hot. I thought it matched the badass attitude of this outfit :3

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment