Friday 19 February 2016

Outfit: On the run from the things that we miss


Faux fur jacket: Dresslink ~ Plaid dress: H&M, similar here and here ~ Moon choker: Twirly Trinkets ~ Belt: vintage ~ Platforms (second hand): Demonia

Hey wonderful humans!
I had my eye on this plaid dress from H&M for quite a while telling myself I already had enough dresses :P When it was eventually sold for 10 € and still available in my size though I couldn't come up with a good excuse anymore and just got it :D It's a piece that really works for several occasions. As it's not too short and doesn't show a lot of cleavage it's an awesome choice for family dinners and birthdays but it's still stylish enough for everyday adventures, parties and so on. It can also super easily be dressed up or down. Here I chose a black faux fur jacket for a warm and medium dressy look. A long coat would make the whole outfit more elegant while a leather / biker jacket would give it a rock 'n roll twist. Now the huge platforms are super grungy (and give the illusion of long and lean legs) but could easily be swapped for a cute pair of heels, some flats or even boots. They'd all work with this outfit. I also added overknee socks, a vintage belt and a choker to give the look a personal touch. As I already mentioned before the dress + belt + jacket combo just can't go wrong as it always looks put together and as if you put a lot of thought into creating the outfit. If I had absolutely no time to get dressed but still had to look presentable this would be an outfit I'd turn to for sure!

What are you lovelies up to? I'm gonna attend a birthday party at a medieval tavern tonight - can't wait! Absolutely love wandering the alleys dressed like this :D There'll be another post up on Sunday before I leave for beautiful Amsterdam once more. So excited *.*

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment